GNYHCFA Seminar – December 12, 2019
Emergency Preparedness Conference: Collaborating with Partners in Emergency Preparedness and Response
GNYHCFA, in partnership with out local, State and Federal officials invite you and your team to participate in this conference.
- Representatives from CMS, ASPR TRACIE
- New York City Emergency Management
- Nassau County Department of Health
- GNYHCFA Life Safety
- Review of the SNF Emergency Preparedness Requirements
- Resources to Achieve Compliance with Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Roles & Responsibilities of Government Officials & Agencies
Who Should Attend?
Administrators, Security, Environmental Services, Nursing, Dietary, Housekeeping, Social Services, Direct Care Staff from all departments & shifts
CEU’s for Administrators*
December 12, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Long Island Marriott – 101 James Doolittle Blvd., Uniondale, NY 11553
*GNY is a Certified Sponsor of professional continuing education with the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB). This educational offering has been submitted to the National Continuing Education Review Service (NYCERS) of the National Association of the Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) and approval is pending.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!