Participants will gain knowledge on recently enacted laws pertaining to SNFs that are effective 4/14/20 as well as budget information from Albany. In addition participants will gain knowledge regarding the Palliative Care Act clarifying issues regarding providing resident centered end of life care including use of the Medical Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (MOLST).
- Newly enacted NYS Laws impacting SNF’s
- Albany Updates
- Clarification on Palliative Care Issues
- Michael Balboni Executive Director, GNYHCFA
- Lourdes Martinez, Esq. Partner, Garfunkel Wild P.C.
- Eve Koopersmith, Esq. Partner, Garfunkel Wild P.C.
- Dr. Martin Grossman, MD, Board Certified Palliative Care and Internal Medicine
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Administrators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Leadership, Department Heads, Medical Directors
WHEN? Thursday, March 5, 2020
TIME: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Long Island Marriott
101 James Doolittle Blvd, Uniondale, NY 11553
Breakfast will be provided