PPE and Pandemic Preparedness: Where, When and How Thursday, August 27, 2020 11am-12:30pm
Participants will be updated on the latest updates relating to PPE requirements and the Pandemic preparedness process.
• A conversation with Sandra Beattie, NYS Division of Budget about the future of Medicaid funding and the development and evolution of the nursing home PPE requirement
• History of Disaster Recovery
• Pandemic Planning Issues
• The Value of Planning & Exercising
• Michael Balboni, Executive Director
• Mary Gracey-White, RN, Director of Regulatory Compliance
• Sandra Beattie, Deputy Director, NYS Division of Budget
• James Sherry, Senior Vice President, RedLand Strategies
• John Gibb, Former Director, NYS Office of Emergency Management Strategic Emergency Management Advisor, RedLand Strategies
RedLand Strategies, an emergency management company, has worked with some of the largest companies in the world on emergency response preparedness and crisis reports. Leaders of the company will be discussing the pandemic planning process and needs to respond to the most recent law regarding pandemic preparedness.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Administrators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Leadership, Department Heads, Medical Directors
Click the link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3089098118297071629