https://gnyhcfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/March-Webinar-Flyer-pdf.jpg 1408 1088 laurabrick https://gnyhcfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/gnyhcfa-logo-1030x387.jpg laurabrick2022-03-14 18:13:112022-05-03 18:29:55GNYHCFA Webinar 3/29: "The 2022 State Budget - Impact for Nursing Homes"
GNYHCFA Webinar 3/29: “The 2022 State Budget – Impact for Nursing Homes”
GNYHCFA Webinar – “The 2022 State Budget – Impact for Nursing Home”
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
1:00pm – 2:30pm
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QyD1JxV9Sq29hlguhmAjIA
- Michael Balboni will discuss the nuts and bolts of the NYS health Care Budget and the impact for the Nursing Home Industry
- John Kerney will provide updates relating to current Life Safety Surveys
- Mary Gracey-White will discuss recent Survey trends and Industry Updates
- Michael Balboni, Executive Director, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- John Kerney, Life Safety Consultant, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Mary Gracey-White, RN, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Who Should Attend?
- Administrators, Directors of Engineering and Facility Building Management Services, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, Department Heads, Medical Directors.
Administrator CEUs Applied For*
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!