laurabrick https://gnyhcfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/gnyhcfa-logo-1030x387.jpg laurabrick2021-12-03 14:23:312022-01-14 17:01:30GNYHCFA Webinar - December 15, 2021 - "Strategic Perspectives For Long Term Care in 2022"
Strategic Perspectives For Long Term Care in 2022
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Michael Balboni will discuss key proposals to move the Nursing Home Industry forward including the anatomy of the contract and legislative updates
- Nelia Adaci will discuss CMS Five Star Rating System and Clinical Reimbursement Updates
- Mary Gracey-White will provide regulatory updates impacting SNFs
- Michael Balboni, Executive Director, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Mary Gracey-White, RN, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Nelia Adaci, RNC, CDONA, RAC-CTA Chief Operating Officer of The CHARTS Group
- Who Should Attend?
- Administrators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, Department Heads, Medical Directors.
Administrator CEUs Applied For*