COVID-19 Vaccination Roll out: How is it Going?
Participants will be updated on the latest information relating to vaccination, the monoclonal antibody treatment and NYSDOH & CDC updates.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2021
1:00PM – 2:00PM
- Discuss vaccination roll out and what to expect based on early experiences.
- Preparing for the second dose of vaccinations.
- Examine the availability and need to use the monoclonal antibody treatment.
- Review all NYSDOH and CDC updated guidance.
- Michael Balboni, Executive Director, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- William C. Hallett, Pharm.D., MBA, BCG, President/CEO, Guardian Consulting Services, Inc.
- Sandi Vito, Executive Director, 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds
- Milly Silva, Executive Vice President, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
- Who Should Attend?
- Administrators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, Department Heads, Medical Directors. All staff are encouraged to participate.
Administrator CEU Available.