laurabrick https://gnyhcfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/gnyhcfa-logo-1030x387.jpg laurabrick2021-01-26 16:11:422021-02-11 18:11:58GNYHCFA Webinar: "After One Year of COVID, What Does the Future Hold?" - March 3, 2021
After One Year of COVID, What Does the Future Hold?
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2021
1:00PM – 2:00PM
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AefD2fvkTouVv3bbHfnSew
KEY SPEAKERS & TOPICS:
- Examine the latest legislation regarding the Long-Term Care Industry.
- Discuss vaccination updates and vaccination hesitancy.
- Michael Balboni, Executive Director, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Mary Gracey-White, RN, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Ben Kern, Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, The Parkside Group
- Who Should Attend?
- Administrators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, Department Heads, Medical Directors.
- Why Attend?
- Participants will be updated on the latest information relating to vaccination, policy overview and legislative review.
Administrator CEUs Applied For*