laurabrick https://gnyhcfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/gnyhcfa-logo-1030x387.jpg laurabrick2022-01-14 17:00:072022-01-14 17:00:23GNYHCFA Webinar - January 26, 2022 - "New Day, New Year: Improvement in Relationships Provide New Opportunities
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
1:00pm – 2:30pm
REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_o1ycUTTASYqCO8JmE7AANw
- Dallas Nelson & Nicole Halsey RN, DON will present on COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Michael Balboni will discuss nursing home industry updates including the NY State Budget & other legislative updates
- Mary Gracey-White will discuss CMS & NYSDOH Regulatory and Clinical Updates
- Michael Balboni, Executive Director, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Mary Gracey-White, RN, Director of Regulatory Compliance, Greater New York Health Care Facilities Association
- Dallas L. Nelson, CMD FACP, Medical Director of UR Medicine Geriatrics Group, Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Medicine/Geriatric Medicine Division
- Nicole Halsey, RN, Director of Nursing, Shore Winds Nursing Home
- Who Should Attend?
- Administrators, DONs, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, Department Heads, Medical Directors.
Administrator CEUs Applied For*